Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ Filled) MAME vid requests

RPO R6V

I'd love to have a video for Tournament Cyberball (rom: cyberbalt) showing dual screens.  I just added this one to my Hyperspin MAME wheel since I finally figured out how to play two players, one on each screen, head-to-head.  Also would love to have a video of Video Pinball (Atari 1979) for MAME with the backdrop artwork and one of Space Zap with its overlay artwork.  I'm fairly new to Hyperspin but what everyone in that community and this community does just blows me away!

I'd love to have a video for Tournament Cyberball (rom: cyberbalt) showing dual screens.  I just added this one to my Hyperspin MAME wheel since I finally figured out how to play two players, one on each screen, head-to-head.  Also would love to have a video of Video Pinball (Atari 1979) for MAME with the backdrop artwork and one of Space Zap with its overlay artwork.  I'm fairly new to Hyperspin but what everyone in that community and this community does just blows me away!

I already added it to the list. :)

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/topic/5507-mame-147-video-snap-update-still-going/page-10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...