Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Are there MP4's for these MAME games?

RPO R6V

Hi everyone, newbie here!

Are there MP4's for these MAME games?  I'm probably just overlooking the obvious:

Super Punch-Out  (I'm using the rom named: spnchout)

Terra Cresta (I'm using the rom named: terracre)

Tiger-Heli (I'm using the rom named: tigerh)

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start!

The FTP and download service have tons of content that may not be in the download area. This is due to the download area being a royal pita to update for huge sets like mame.

Question the download area...is that managed by a content system or you doing raw HTML or other?

I know I can script raw HTML no problem...content system...maybe...an other...who frigging knows. :P

If you can make a clone of that folder/section and give me read/write/delete permissions and typical order of operations I can likely make things fairly simple.

• 1 month later...

I took Terra Cresta and Tiger-Heli off my Hyperspin MAME wheel.  But I'm still looking for MP4's for Super Punchout (spnchout) and now for Toobin' (toobin) also.  The download service utility will NOT give me MP4's for these roms.

• 1 month later...

I had to re-download my MP4's with the download service utility.  Now I'm missing not only spnchout and toobin but also punchout as well.  Did it get removed for some reason or maybe omitted from some recent update?

Also looking for MP4 for MAME rom retofinv, which I never had before.  Strangely I am also now missing MP4's for these MAME roms since the download utility won't snag 'em::tacscan, tempest, timeplt, tutankhm, and twincobru.

I just switched from looking for "regular" MP4's to "high quality" MP4's and the download utility found high quality versions of all the videos I was looking for.  So it seems there are some MAME videos missing in the "regular" MP4 format (?).

Archived