Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ultimarc Announces: Ultimarc ServoStik. 4-8 way joystick with powered restrictor.

Circo

I just saw this over at BYOAC and couldn't wait to share. Looks like Andy over at Ultimarc has developed yet another joystick and this one sounds awesome. It's a regular 8-Way with a motor driven restrictor plate. You can physically switch it from 4-way to 8-way via software over USB.

Get the full details over at Ultimarc

servostik_base.jpg

if dimensions fit for me, im in for 2 or 3 of these badboys. Guess i'll have some more sticks up for sale soon :)

What are you upgrading from?

I just saw this over at BYOAC and couldn't wait to share. Looks like Andy over at Ultimarc has developed yet another joystick and this one sounds awesome. It's a regular 8-Way with a motor driven restrictor plate. You can physically switch it from 4-way to 8-way via software over USB.

Get the full details over at Ultimarc

servostik_base.jpg

This is great for games like tron when the light cycles come up it can switch to 4 way. using this plugin.

JoyChoose 1.0.2 by DaOld Man http://malafe.net/in...hp?page=plugins

Using this script http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,117395.msg1243777.html#msg1243777

:)

What are you upgrading from?

well on one panel, my magstick plus. And if i like these, my sanwas from my other panel.

I am willing to bet that this is about the same as the mag stick

well according to Andy these new ones are still using the JLW as the base stick. The magsticks have a heavier spring in them, which when gaming longer fatigues you faster. I like the slightly looser, softer feel of the sanwas. Of course I love Supers too, but the sanwas even better.