Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

[REQ FILLED] Generic Fight Intro Video

kcraig1976

I came across a generic "Fight" theme designed by THK over at Hyperspin. The theme is killer and I love the idea of having seperate wheel dedicated to the fight games. I was wondering if there was a generic fight intro video anywhere and if not - could we possibly get one? I'm currently using the Street Fighter Timeline Intro for this wheel (great work btw), but I would really like an intro that speaks to some of the other games as well such as MK, The Marvel Fighters, Fatal Fury, etc. I know you're busy and that special request don't always happen - just thought I would put it out there.

FYI: I attached a screen shot of the theme and some of the wheel images for a reference.

post-14633-0-13219700-1331743835_thumb.p

post-14633-0-62226000-1331743928_thumb.p

Lucky for you I just finished the Sega Saturn set so I will be spending the weekend clearing the special requests section. Check back sun or monday and it should be done. If you want to save me some effort list out 12-15 games and I will throw it together.

Awesome - Thank You!!! I attached a list that mostly just contains the obvious picks for fighters. I'm sure whatever you do will turn out great. I really appreciate this - I'll never be able to say enough great things about this site and the excellent work you do.

Thanks Again!

Fighters.txt

Maybe I should have looked at the other request before posting this. I just noticed that another user, Johhny Mazzic, has already asked for a Fight video. I'm not sure if you were planning on consolidating the two requests or not, but it's perfectly fine with me if you did. I would be good with whatever you end up making for him. I looked at his list of games and it's a relatively close match to mine anyways.

Thanks Again.

• 3 weeks later...