Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Unable to log in to Emumovies account in LaunchBox

dammit2hell

Question

(edited)

Disregard. It magically started working after I posted this.

As the title says, I am suddenly unable to log in via Launchbox. I built a new machine and am unable to grab any vids or artwork as the test fails when I enter my username and password in LaunchBox. I read somewhere that it could have something to do with special characters in the password so I made a basic password with no special characters and I am still unable to log in. I see several posts from last year saying this was a known issue and was being worked on. Does this issue still persist from then or is it possible this is something else?

Edited by dammit2hell
update to status
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue after I upgraded my account to Premium. Can't log in anymore. I'm literally copy/pasting the username/password from the web browser into LaunchBox and still get the error that I can't login. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 6:22 PM, shlap said:

I'm having the same issue after I upgraded my account to Premium. Can't log in anymore. I'm literally copy/pasting the username/password from the web browser into LaunchBox and still get the error that I can't login. 

If your having an issue please try resetting your password to alphanumeric only (letters/numbers)