Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

EmuMovies and Launchbox: some questions

legolas119

HI

I have a Lifetime Emumovies subscription and a Premium Launchbox/BigBox subscription. I have to do my fist installation.

Is it possible to automatically download with Launchbox/BigBox the HQ video from emumovies during the romset import procedure? Or is it necessary to manually search and download the HD video in the FTP Emumvies channel and then import them in Launchbox? Doe I need to install EmuMovies Sync ot is it unnecessary?

thank you

thanks! In this way, during the extra-files download process, does Launchbox automatically download the HQ video? As I have a LifeTime subscription, i can download HQ video instead of SD video.

thank you

8 minutes ago, legolas119 said:

thanks! In this way, during the extra-files download process, does Launchbox automatically download the HQ video? As I have a LifeTime subscription, i can download HQ video instead of SD video.

thank you

It is my understanding that if you have all the boxes checked in Launchbox it will download the highest quality available.  So it should by default be grabbing HQ content and not SQ.

ah ok. I asked you this info because I read that only purchasing an Emumovies account it is possible to download HQ video. With a free account it is possibile only to download SD video

18 minutes ago, legolas119 said:

ah ok. I asked you this info because I read that only purchasing an Emumovies account it is possible to download HQ video. With a free account it is possibile only to download SD video

Actually with a free account you can download sq videos from the website but no video content will scrape in launchbox

thank you! I sterted to configure Launchbox and BIgBOx, with Emumovies, it's fantastic!  I have a question: sometimes the automatic search from emumovies doesn't find any file (image, video, and so on) for some games. But it is quite strange, because they are not rare or unknown games...i think that the the automatic search, for some reason, isn't able to find the pack for that game.  How can I search in emumovies (website, FTP..?) if it is available a pack with the extra files? In this way I can manually load them in Launchbox.

thank you!

• 6 months later...
On 4/8/2020 at 5:28 AM, Circo said:

Actually with a free account you can download sq videos from the website but no video content will scrape in launchbox

What do you mean scrape? Do you mean that videos will only stream and not actually download on your machine?

Archived