Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Help with Video and themes

daggerlee

I know this is not Hyperspin.  Hyperspin has been down for days and nobody seems to notice so i desperately need help.  I have downloaded all the MP4 theme files from the FTP server.  I have no idea where to place them in my hyperspin directory and what settings to change in order to make them work.  I am using the old method of placing Artwork 1,2,3,4 background, theme xml in a zip file and placing them in the theme folder.  The problem is that i have too many games to be doing this all day everyday.  I have to rename all the files and zip them then test them to make sure it working.  I would rather just copy and paste all the MP4 files i paid for and downloaded.  I also dont have all the files i need for some of the new games i have put into my cab.  With hyperspin down i cant even download the themes for the new games i put into my cab.  But i do have them as a .MP4 file from the FTP server.  my cab is just a MAME cab.  no other consoles.  please can someone help me, this is driving be batty!!!

Thank you in advance!

Cheers