Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlaketheElder

Metro Last Light Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order Comic

Metro Last Light Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order Comic

"The Gospel of Artyom" was an Amazon exclusive pre-order bonus for Metro Last Light in 2013. I pre-ordered it back then, and don't believe it was ever re-released. This was taken from the source: Darkhorse Digital. I listed the pages individually in jpegs or together in a pdf. Highest quality I could achieve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlaketheElder
      "The Gospel of Artyom" was an Amazon exclusive pre-order bonus for Metro Last Light in 2013. I pre-ordered it back then, and don't believe it was ever re-released. This was taken from the source: Darkhorse Digital. I listed the pages individually in jpegs or together in a pdf. Highest quality I could achieve.
    • By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of Enslaved Odyssey to the West supplemental comic book for Xbox 360. Not a manual per se (there is a digital manual in the Xbox marketplace), this comic was included in my copy of the game next to the manual, so I decided to archive it. I am thinking on bundling several manuals of the same series, though those will take a while.
    • By BlaketheElder
      View File Enslaved Odyssey to the West supplemental comic book
      300 dpi scans of Enslaved Odyssey to the West supplemental comic book for Xbox 360. Not a manual per se (there is a digital manual in the Xbox marketplace), this comic was included in my copy of the game next to the manual, so I decided to archive it. I am thinking on bundling several manuals of the same series, though those will take a while.
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 12/15/2019 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 1