Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Skinny Match

Tempest

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a sequel?

• Yes, Absolutely!
    • What is Skinny Match?
    • No, I wouldn't use it.

I created a Gui for Skinny Match 2 back in July, but never coded anything for it. I don't know if it is worth my time now that EmuMovies has the auto download feature. I'm getting to the point where I really don't need the practice, so I'm wondering if Skinny Match 2 would be something that people would like to see developed.

post-30-0-50459700-1315257161_thumb.png

There is still a huge need for it, not everyone uses the download service and there is still existing artwork to be considered and ftp and download section downloads. Plus I use it :)

I guess it's just you and me Circo.

Have you had any issues with Skinny Match?

Are there any specific features that you would like to have added, or improved?

Are there any specific files that give you trouble?

Any complaints at all?

The #1 feature I would like to see is the ability to load a dat or xml in addition to roms for the renaming comparison.

+1 ....Other file management apps for hyperspin I've come across can generate a miss list against an xml , or do renaming btwn folders but none seem to do both , which would be a nice feature.

I'm not really into the auto download service thing (no offense Circo!). I like to poke around the FTP manuallly. (I'm sure I'm not the only one like this). Just call me old fashioned :)

K

+1 ....Other file management apps for hyperspin I've come across can generate a miss list against an xml , or do renaming btwn folders but none seem to do both , which would be a nice feature.

I'm not really into the auto download service thing (no offense Circo!). I like to poke around the FTP manuallly. (I'm sure I'm not the only one like this). Just call me old fashioned :)

K

And that is why we have both :)

Archived