Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

PC main intro

loppydog

I would like to request an intro video for the PC Genre. It will go along with a theme that is being kindly created for me over at hyperspin.

http://www.hyperspin...4645#post134645

I would like it if it matched as closley as possible to the other amazing Intros that CIRCO has created (perfer game sounds over music). I am not really picky about what games would be included in the montage, but it would be nice if they were CAB friendly games...no COD please :) I have listed some games on the hyperspin post above, that will give you an idea of what I am thinking. Thanks in advance!

I would like to request an intro video for the PC Genre. It will go along with a theme that is being kindly created for me over at hyperspin.

http://www.hyperspin...4645#post134645

I would like it if it matched as closley as possible to the other amazing Intros that CIRCO has created (perfer game sounds over music). I am not really picky about what games would be included in the montage, but it would be nice if they were CAB friendly games...no COD please :) I have listed some games on the hyperspin post above, that will give you an idea of what I am thinking. Thanks in advance!

The way I roll is give me a list of ten games and I will knock it out. The intro will be about a minute long. Cant expect me to be too creative, this stuff melts my brain. :)

OK no problem here is a list:

1: (super) Street Fighter 4

2: Shank

3: Super Meat Boy

4: Trackmainia

5: Deathspank

6: Angry Birds

7: Who's That Flying

8: Bit Trip Runner

9: Platypus

10: Rocket Knight

Here are a couple more that might work, but they dont have much in the way of audio

1: Limbo

2: Machinarium

3: And Yet It Moves

Thanks!

I have a Shank video ready for this if its needed.

http://www.mediafire...0yy6dwt2vjhghc0

Also have Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Grid Wars 2, Jets N Guns, Braid and Bionic Commando: Rearmed videos, that may fit the bill.

WOW! good job on the video! I was going to mention that most of my PC game video are missing, but I didn't want to sound too greedy ;) Have you uploaded any of these to the FTP? Also, for Hyperspin I would need them in a FLV.....any way to convert them?

No, I haven't uploaded any to the FTP mostly because they are not Emumovies quality. I started making them a few years ago and the quality is horrible in a lot of the early ones. I started using xvid/mp3 and 30fps videos. Now I try to do 60fps mp4>acc if my system allows me. Many of them suffer from dropped frames. I keep making them every now and then with higher standards so maybe I'll re-visit some of the early ones I made and make new better ones. I might think about uploading those then.

As for FLV conversion, I have no clue but I don't think it should be too hard. Maybe a program like "Avidemux" could do the job. Check the guidelines threads. Maybe there's some helpful info there in how to create/convert them.