Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

SNES - Game of thrones RPG

Circo

Hehe awesome :)

Just finishing up the third book now....can't wait to see the second season on HBO. :)

I haven't looked at the books yet, the show was my introduction and I liked it. How does the show compare to the books?

The show stays fairly true to the books...even though a lot is lost going from one format to another...lots of stuff going on with Bran for example is lost in the show.

In the books you can see nearly everyone as both a good guy and a bad guy once you understand their motivations and how others view them.

The books are better...but there is also nothing like seeing stuff come alive ether.

The production value of the show is just incredible. So glad one of the networks didn't pick it up. And especially SyFy, it would have looked like green screen crap and then cancelled halfway through the season after 5 time slot changes. HBO does a really good job and I felt the show was better done than most motion pictures.

I'm actually in awe over how well HBO did things...it would be nice if HBO had endless funds to throw into this show...but they have done a bang up job with the funds they did put towards it.

If anyone hasn't seen this show yet....DO SO!

• Like 1

I'm actually in awe over how well HBO did things...it would be nice if HBO had endless funds to throw into this show...but they have done a bang up job with the funds they did put towards it.

If anyone hasn't seen this show yet....DO SO!

+1 to that!

• 3 years later...