Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

SNES video snaps - not all are downloading via LaunchBox using EmuMovies...

KillerQ

*update* it seems that I'm having the exact same issue as the people in this thread: 

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/40506-issues-with-scraper-retrieving-video-media/

Single scrapes work perfectly, but if I do bulk scrapes, the videos will not download. 

Hey, All,

I am a lifetime member of BigBox as well as a Lifetime Member of EmuMovies - so my resources are definitely in place.  I have EM synched with LB, so that's not the issue.  I have about 700-ish SNES ROMS installed and all of the artwork and logos and everything works perfectly, however - and i had about 150 video snaps already installed. When i manually tell it to sync videos fore ALL of the SNES games, it just seems to keep the same 150 videos.  I just tried to grab the videos using EmuMovies Sync tool, and that is grabbing all 700 just fine.  I know i can drag those over, but I was hoping that the BigBox/LB sync feature would work via the LB program. I'm using the Unified Refried theme...

/

Perhaps there are paths crossed somewhere....  Any thoughts on where to start poking around?

Thanks!!

Edited by KillerQ

That sounds like he may have got a bug in the scraping system over at Launchbox.  nothing has changed on our api in quite a while. @KillerQ if you start with a new system, no pre existing files, does it scrape properly in launchbox?

3 hours ago, Circo said:

That sounds like he may have got a bug in the scraping system over at Launchbox.  nothing has changed on our api in quite a while. @KillerQ if you start with a new system, no pre existing files, does it scrape properly in launchbox?

No. In added MSX from scratch, and the same issue happened. 

That post you referenced is a year old.  It's possible something might be corrupted with your install.  I spoke with the developer and there are no issues in general with scraping going on right now.