Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Official AVI Sets?

DJoneK

hmm from what I can tell they are still on there...just buried...seems some numbnut moved the files. (hopefully thats all)

Circo should probably restrict user rights more.

Really only users that Circo truly trusts should be allowed to do writes, moves, deletes outside of the WIP folder. Everyone else read only access...with the exception of WIP.

Maybe I can work with him, on setting up some reasonable defaults and automating it.

Yeah that's probably what happened, I came across some wrongly placed folders on the FTP the other day as well and moved them back to their original place. I also agree restrictions should be put especially on moving and deletion.

I saw that yesterday...

The folder "Official - Video Snaps [AVI]" and the other for xbox are on the folder "Official - Video Snaps [F4V][HyperPin]"

I saw some folders in "Official - Video Snaps [AVI]" are missed like the Sega Genesis folder.

Guest Mobaholic

So, what happened to the official AVI sets on the FTP? They seem to be gone, only FLV remains. Have those been scrapped in favor of only FLV now?

I fixed the files on the FTP... Everyone needs to be careful when downloading off the ftp it is easy to move files/folders into other directory's.

Get your Video Snaps the Fast and Easy way... EmuMovies DVD Burning Service - Order Now!

• 1 month later...

Archived