Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

EmuMovies Sync for Retropie

oni222

Question

Good afternoon,

I recently paid for the sub for emumovies and I want to get videos for all my roms (especially my mame). 

So I pointed the app to my external HDD that I store all my roms for retropie (location for argument sake is F:\retropie-mount\mame-libretro for my Mame) .

So my problem right now is:

a) what available media option should I select to get all the videos and maybe artwork for the games.

b) What other steps do I need to do in order for retropie to recognize these videos and artwork.

Thank you for all your help!

3 answers to this question

It's going to download the media with the proper names matching your roms and you just need to place the downloaded media in the proper retropie folders.  I don't actually use retropie but it should be a fairly simple affair.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Circo said:

It's going to download the media with the proper names matching your roms and you just need to place the downloaded media in the proper retropie folders.  I don't actually use retropie but it should be a fairly simple affair.

I appreciate it but scrubbers in retropie also tend to edit files in retropie that I am not aware of the details.

Those scrubbers are trash for getting videos hence why I wanted to pay for emumovies.