Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Alex Kidd in MIracle World 2 und 3 Snapshots missing

Newer

Hallo Circo,,, it is possoible to get the Videosnaps from Alex Kidd in Miracle World 2 and 3 ?

Can you help me out with this Videos for the Wonderfull 2 Games.

Wonderfull Box Art in 3 D is Ready...

I can upload the 2 Games if you dont have it..

Greetings Henry

• 4 weeks later...

Newer,

Not sure if you have been by the Facebook page in a couple of weeks.  But I got into a pretty nasty car accident a couple of weeks ago and today is the first day I have been even back on a computer.  But it’s been years since you got impatient over here and let’s not slip back into that ok.  Thanks for the request, we will get to it when we can.

967DACCC-536D-4BD5-864D-F5A281DC9B9D.jpeg

@Newer Those are rom hacks, send them to me if you have them.  And realize it can take awhile for request fills, I mean you could attach a donation and I could have some one do them.  But this site is still a hobby, still have a full time job etc, and there are always ongoing projects.  But if you send those to me over pm I will knock them out.  

And lol have a good time?  My femur was crushed, no fun time for me for a couple of months and physical therapy.

dont go mad…..the live is nice we all have good and bad times all going well for you…. Wish you the best ...

I send you the file for that game ….now okay...