Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Circo did you have a chance to sort out the ScummVM video names?

megaboy

Hi Circo

I'm having the same problem as somone else reported in this topic over at the launchbox forums.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/44086-scummvm-videos-from-emumovies/

Basically emumovies uses the filename as the naming convention but launchbox uses the game name as the naming convention.

Eg. Using launchboxes scraper it won't scrape any videos from emumovies for 'The Secret of Money Island' as emumovies has that video stored as 'monkey.mp4'

Anyways, any chance you might be able to have seperate folder on the ftp named 'ScummVM Alternate naming' or 'ScummVM LB naming' or something similiar with the same vids  but with alternate filenames that launchbox uses?

I had talked to Jason and he made changes to the launchbox scraper to send rom name then database name so I was unaware that it was still an issue.  Someone had sent me a list of database names awhile back, its actually an easy fix on my end.  So let me see if I can find that list and I will try to fix that this weekend.

Thanks for that mate appreciate it.

In the topic i linked to from launchbox in my first post there was a table of scummvm names and launchbox id codes, was that the info you needed?

Archived