Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Giveaway for Forum Members Coming Soon!

Circo

I don't want to let too much out just yet, but this weekend I will be announcing a giveaway for new registered users of our forum to celebrate the grand opening. I think you guys will be impressed (at least I hope so). So don't just lurk or you might miss out. Let's get this party started! (That wasn't cheesy at all) biggrin.gif

Lets get this party started!

I appreciate the support guys, this is an exciting new addition (and investment) to the site. I am hoping that with the enthusiasm of the users we can get together and really start making some permanent progress to the project. I envision a world where all preview videos meet the new HiQ standard smile.gif

I appreciate the support guys, this is an exciting new addition (and investment) to the site. I am hoping that with the enthusiasm of the users we can get together and really start making some permanent progress to the project. I envision a world where all preview videos meet the new HiQ standard smile.gif

What is the prize? I read somewhere you were giving away a holodeck. I hope I win!

Guest Floppy

wow, I'm curios & suprised. This forum looks really nice and the Project is even greater.

Congratulations. Looking forward to the party

I don't want to let too much out just yet, but this weekend I will be announcing a giveaway for new registered users of our forum to celebrate the grand opening. I think you guys will be impressed (at least I hope so). So don't just lurk or you might miss out. Let's get this party started! (That wasn't cheesy at all) biggrin.gif

good luck on the new forum Circo

all the best

sosfx

Archived