Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

AVI to FLV

diabolijeje

Hello,

I recently changed my front-end and I'm seeking a way to convert a folder of .avi files to .flv. I easily found a software to doing it but it's only possible file by file ! An idea to do it in less manipulation please ?

Jerome.

Hello,

I recently changed my front-end and I'm seeking a way to convert a folder of .avi files to .flv. I easily found a software to doing it but it's only possible file by file ! An idea to do it in less manipulation please ?

Jerome.

There are a few apps that will do it in batch, if your moving to hyperspin though, I suggest downloading the new sets, a lot of thought goes into the FLV encoding and we are releasing new sets weekly leading up to the launch of HyperSpin 2.0 that are perfect with the dats they have. Reencoding old AVI's will work to a point but it's alot of work and your probably going to be missing a bunch of videos.

Not to mention re-encodes will look worse than original encodes.

I can code a script to batch re-encode everything to FLV...but as I said above things will look worse and as Circo pointed out you'll likely be missing a lot of vid's.

If you haven't been paying attention there has been a LOT of updates recently and there will be a lot more coming down the road...I'd highly suggest subscribing to EmuMovies...small price for a lot of stuff.

Archived