Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Breaking the 100k (US) mark on Alexa

Circo

I am pleased to announce that EmuMovies.com has finally broken the 100k (US) barrier on Alexa.com. Considering that 14 months ago we were around 1 million I am pretty excited.

Current US traffic ranking: 92,293

Current Global traffic ranking: 414,258

From Alexa.com

About EmuMovies - Classic Gaming Extras - Videos, Snaps, Titles, Boxes, Carts & Manuals (emumovies.com): EmuMovies specializes in providing video snaps or previews for video games. Primarily for Arcade and classic consoles for use in Gaming Front-Ends such as HyperSpin, GameEx, MaLa and Maximus Arcade.

There are 414,257 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Emumovies.com. Roughly 19% of visits to the site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces), and this site is based in the US. Approximately 5% of visits to Emumovies.com are referred by search engines, and visitors to the site view an average of 44.0 unique pages per day.

Here is hoping we can break the 100K global ranking in 2011!!! Remember to visit us often and don't be a stranger in the forums ;)

EmuMovies Alexa Page Link

I am pleased to announce that EmuMovies.com has finally broken the 100k (US) barrier on Alexa.com. Considering that 14 months ago we were around 1 million I am pretty excited.

Current US traffic ranking: 92,293

Current Global traffic ranking: 414,258

From Alexa.com

About EmuMovies - Classic Gaming Extras - Videos, Snaps, Titles, Boxes, Carts & Manuals (emumovies.com): EmuMovies specializes in providing video snaps or previews for video games. Primarily for Arcade and classic consoles for use in Gaming Front-Ends such as HyperSpin, GameEx, MaLa and Maximus Arcade.

There are 414,257 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Emumovies.com. Roughly 19% of visits to the site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces), and this site is based in the US. Approximately 5% of visits to Emumovies.com are referred by search engines, and visitors to the site view an average of 44.0 unique pages per day.

Here is hoping we can break the 100K global ranking in 2011!!! Remember to visit us often and don't be a stranger in the forums ;)

EmuMovies Alexa Page Link

I'm always strange in the forums.

Archived