Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Sega Naomi

djvj

I uploaded all my sega naomi videos on the ftp in

/Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/djvj/Sega Naomi/

They are named with a mix of mostly demul, but a handful of makaron .dat titles. This matches my setup in Hyperspin because demul is the most featured emu, but some games are not really playable. This is where makaron comes in. It typically plays the games better or more accurate and less glitchy, but lacks some needed features, so it is reserved as a last resort.

86 movies total. I remade about 95% of them. All have been ran through nologics avi gain script.

Also included a main menu vid in the subfolder.

wOOt! I got a user...hell even got pimped. :)

Oh heard about your AC3 issue...that is lumped in with the DTS issue...basically stuffing AAC into an AVI container post conversion. I know how to fix it...just haven't gotten around to plugging in the code & new tool.

Anyways back on topic, thanks for all your hard work on these.

Also if you ever get interested I'm up for sharing my AutoIt Loader code with you.

Again thanks for all the effort. :)

I uploaded all my sega naomi videos on the ftp in

/Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/djvj/Sega Naomi/

They are named with a mix of mostly demul, but a handful of makaron .dat titles. This matches my setup in Hyperspin because demul is the most featured emu, but some games are not really playable. This is where makaron comes in. It typically plays the games better or more accurate and less glitchy, but lacks some needed features, so it is reserved as a last resort.

86 movies total. I remade about 95% of them. All have been ran through nologics avi gain script.

Also included a main menu vid in the subfolder.

Woohoo!!! I'll throw these together.....PROMOTION!...You too NoLogic :)

Archived