Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jevansoh

PSP and Wii wheel art and other art

I've used HyperSync and looked on the FTP but I can't find a complete wheel set for PSP and Wii nor can I find a complete video set or other artwork such as a good sized set of fades, bezels, etc.

I mainly need wheels (for HyperSpin) and videos, though.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

--J

Am I posting in the wrong area?  Forgive me because I'm new and this is only my second post but I am looking for PSP and Wii Wheel Art.  I can't seem to find much on the FTP.  Does anyone have any leads?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:
      1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes. Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

• By Robin55
      View File Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:
      1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes. Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 01/15/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 989x1472 Naming File Count 678  
    • By harpiufof
      Does anyone know where I can get a 2D Japanese box art pack from the Game Boy Color?
      If there is none, would you help me complete the collection?
      So far I have a total of 181 images collected, but I still missing so many (about 189).
      Here is the link of what I have so far:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=15HWoGdErNUt_Mo-EgEEiwXlkOkA3Rdh_
      The quality is not very good, but I don't think it's that bad either. The names are based on a No-Intro list that I downloaded from Dat-o-Matic (2018-10-05).
      For those who want to help me with this, I leave a list with the missing files (No-Intro too):