Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

MAME Software list media naming

Thatman84

I have been setting up Hyperspin Android and MAME softwarlist systems like Atari5200, Bally Astrocade and Neo Geo CD.

the above system don't have a standalone emu so everything has to be named the same as mame hash files requires them.

@Circo is it ok to put packs on the FTP to help android users with this long winded renaming issue?

i have started with a Bally Astrocade example it's located

In the upload/_other/thatman84_Android

specifics not decided yet

16 minutes ago, phulshof said:

I take it that MAME for Android does not accept direct rom calls like regular MAME?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not come across anyone that has done it yet. It's retroarch MAME for uptodate MAME or mame4droid which is based on 0.139.

although I did log cat what was happening when Hyperspin launches the roms and I did see the -r command but it's backed into the code.

i still think it could be possible but don't have the skills. If it was possible it would be awesomeness.

On 2/12/2017 at 8:08 AM, Thatman84 said:

I have been setting up Hyperspin Android and MAME softwarlist systems like Atari5200, Bally Astrocade and Neo Geo CD.

the above system don't have a standalone emu so everything has to be named the same as mame hash files requires them.

@Circo is it ok to put packs on the FTP to help android users with this long winded renaming issue?

i have started with a Bally Astrocade example it's located

In the upload/_other/thatman84_Android

specifics not decided yet

Sure, go for it

Archived