Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

no sync to mame videos

menacegtr

Question

Hi to you. Today 5\5\2016 I made an account with you and bought a years sub. I have not yet donated to hyperspin to get all the media because I only want mame for now and I have all the relevant media except the videos. I have opened up hyper synch cloud and after it updated I now click on Hyper Sync Loader.exe. All I wanted was the mame videos, I have all the other media so have just checked the sync video for mame. Went to hit sync and I keep getting a no new media as of 05\05\2016 come up and everything is idle. I have selected mame from the system tab so only mame will download. I have paid and logged into EmuMovies to check and I have a years subscription. Can you please advise on what I am doing, or need to do.

5 answers to this question

I do believe to use the hypersync feature you also have to be a member to Hyperspin.  I would think you could download the videos you're looking for by using the emumovies download utility.

I use Launchbox for the most part so I haven't messed around to much with either of those. Good Luck hope i've helped!

Typically if you are using software from another site you need to ask for support through them.  In this case it's pretty easy though, you have to be a platinum member of hyperspin to use Hypersync.  If you just want videos you can use our downloader or ftp.

• Like 1

I don't understand are you saying I could have just downloaded the videos for my mame set from here without paying? or have I just wasted $30 for nothing. I don't mind giving the $30 if its required to get the videos for all the systems you want in hyperspin. I cannot believe you would have to pay $50 just to get themes art work and so on from hyperspin. Can you say then if I could have downloaded the videos from here without paying

We are two completely different sites, since you are a supporting member here you can get all the full quality videos using our tools.  

If you want to easily set up hyperspin with all their themes and artwork etc you need to be a platinum member there.  

• Like 1

@Circo Ok thanks for pointing that out to me. I have successfully downloaded the mame videos for my mame set from you using your Emumovies Download Service Utility. I will get others as I need them. Thanks for all your help, I understand now why it kept saying no new media as of. I will I suppose have to go platinum on hyperspin to get my hyperspin HHD to look professional. Once again big thanks.

Regards to you. Dave: