Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Scumm VM

Circo

Isn't these games like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones etc.? They have title screens with music?

And by the way, use 60 fps when recording (or the native fps)

Yeah they are the point and click adventure games most of us older guys/gals enjoyed as youngsters. :)

After watching Cellys new clips, it looks like maybe half have good titles, and half do not. At this point I will attempt to make a nice title clips, but if it looks/sounds bad, I will resort to a still image.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i see about 112 ScummVM videos in AVI format and none have been converted to FLV yet. I know this is a WIP but since this thread has not been updated in a while I was hoping someone could convert what videos are available to FLV? I thought about converting them myself following the emumovies guide but noticed i have adobe media encoder 64-bit version so i can't use the right techsmith codec or something.

Thanks for everything you guys have done so far.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys, I got to a point were I really couldnt go much further because I dont have the titles for all the games. I tried recording them, but had no luck. It has been a while since I worked on these, I will have to check and see where exactly I left off.

Archived