Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

[UPLOAD] All 863 vertical games (Parents only) MAME.xml (0.155)

B2K24

Lately I've been looking at PinballX and quickly noticed it has MAME support for displaying/launching games.

http://imgur.com/TFMYi1s

So I'm like, if one of my Displays will be vertical for playing Visual Pinball, then I might as well take advantage of it's MAME support and create a vertical game listing to enjoy those games on the same vertical display.

http://imgur.com/9yhXFOq

The setup wizard and setup process is extremely simple. There is not very much anyone can screw up trying to install this and make it work.

I can even give it more eye candy if I wish by associating artwork or it also has the ability to play .wav/.mp3 files matching the game you stop at on the wheel.

Anyway, if anyone cares to try out this FE that can utilize a vertical display. I've attached my current MAME.XML

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem with the current videos for vertical games is they were not shot either running MAME on a vertical display with Rotate option enabled OR using portrait mode instead of landscape.

If this monstrous tack can be tackled, that would be wonderful :)

MAME.zip

• 5 years later...

Hello good afternoon. I know the thread is old, but please need that vertical screen MAME games XML file. If someone could upload it please. The links are broken. Thank you