Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Problematic videos

Dime333

I did some checking and here's what I've found. Hopefully someone can address these issues.

The only way I could paste from a txt-file was to use "code". Is there Another way?

AMIGA (videos resync every time I run hypersync)

1000ccTurbo_v1.0.mp4

3001OConnorsFight_v1.0.mp4

3DGalax_v1.0.mp4

3DPool_v1.2_0621.mp4

4DSportsBoxing_v1.1_0421.mp4

4DSportsDriving&MasterTracks_v1.0_1461.mp4

4x4OffRoadRacing_v1.00_1480.mp4

5thGear_v1.0_1001.mp4

7Colors_v1.1_0956.mp4

9Lives_v1.0.mp4

A10TankKiller_v2.0_3Disk.mp4

Aaargh_v1.0a_0511.mp4

Barbarian_v1.1b_Psygnosis_1011.mp4

BardsTale_v1.0_0010.mp4

BaseJumpers_v2.1b_1799.mp4

DickTracy_v1.0.mp4

DieHard2_v1.1_0113.mp4

Digger_v1.0.mp4

Diggers_v1.0_AGA_1172.mp4

DimosQuest_v1.1a_1216.mp4

DinosaurDetectiveAgency_v1.0_2617.mp4

DungeonMaster_v1.1_0833.mp4

SpaceHarrier_v1.2_1600.mp4

SCUMMVM (Corrupted/wrong videos. Updated versions can be found on FTP "/Upload Here/the_poon/SCUMMVM/Videos/640x480/.)

hugo2.mp4

hugo3.mp4

kq1sci.mp4

loom-vga.mp4

lsl1sci.mp4

pq1sci.mp4

qfg1.mp4

sq1sci.mp4

SNES (Corrupted videos)

Dragon View (USA)

Radical Rex (USA)

Sunset Riders (USA)

U.N. Squadron (USA)

Young Merlin (USA)

SONY PLAYSTATION (Corrupted videos)

NCAA Football 99 (USA)

Panzer Front (USA)

Skeleton Warriors (USA)

Tecmo's Deception - Invitation to Darkness (USA)

Transformers - Beast Wars Transmetals (USA)

Pasting works better if you turn the format switch off in the editor. Looks like a light switch in the upper left corner. All of those amiga vids were replaced yesterday. The scummvm vids will be replaced today.

I just checked and dime is right, those vids are corrupted. lol Dragon View vid for snes is really bizarre. The correct audio from the game plays but screen appears black for a while, then suddenly bits of "Dragon - Bruce Lee Story" show in it. It's like they got molded together somehow.

I'll redo those PS1 vids when I get the chance since riffman already has the snes ones. I just redid Silent Hill last night actually since it's my favorite game and the video here was blurry. I noticed that with a ton of PS1 vids. Whoever did many of these looks like they used Pete's Opengl in epsxe. I hate that plugin, it's not accurate at all and applies sprite smoothing and upscaling. Should be avoided, it's not 2008 anymore lol.

PS1 set should have been recorded with either epsxe/pcsxr using gpuBladeSoft or better yet, just use Mednafen. That is the best way to get sharp and pixel accurate visuals. I don't have a full PS1 rom set and I'm already redoing much of the glitchy N64 set so I can't help much. It should be made into a project though.

Hello all,
Throwing a little more fuel onto the fire.
HS just downloaded three Amiga videos this morning:

TitanicBlinky_v1.1.mp4TitusTheFox_v1.0_0226.mp4Toobin_v1.1_1219.mp4

All three seem to be corrupt. The first two have no video at all and the last plays about 1/3 of the way through and quits.

Thanks,
Ron

I found the missing SNES videos last night on the HDD I use for FRAPS. I guess I forgot to upload them when I got them finished. I'll upload them tonight when I get off work :)

EDIT: SNES videos added to my folder on the FTP

Thanks, Riffman.

About those amiga videos that Ron posted about. That didn't happen to me when I used Hypersync yesterday. Today however, the first 2 were replaced by bad videos. The third one didn't download for me. I noticed that my filename for that is "TOOBIN_V1.2_1219" all uppercase letters. I don't know if that makes any difference.

Archived