Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

hyperspin help

scooner

Hi guys i need some help sorting out a sound problem if possible, i'm using mame with hyperspin and everything works perfect. I added themes and still all works great but as soon as i add the flv files i end up with no game sound. Theres sound on the menu wheel and on the themes but as soon as i launch the game then no sound. Can't work it out, any help would be very appreciated.

T.I.A

Hi guys i need some help sorting out a sound problem if possible, i'm using mame with hyperspin and everything works perfect. I added themes and still all works great but as soon as i add the flv files i end up with no game sound. Theres sound on the menu wheel and on the themes but as soon as i launch the game then no sound. Can't work it out, any help would be very appreciated.

T.I.A

FLV videos should have nothing to do with what is happening when launching the game. So you are saying that when FLV's are not installed when you launch a game the sound works fine?

Weird, the only thing I can think of is that the FLV files are taking control of your sound card and it doesn't have enough channels for MAME. Of course, this would be all wrong if your sound card was made past 1995.

• 4 months later...

There is a odd bug with hyperspin where if you start a game before the video snap begins paying ,often it wil continue to load snap and play in the background while you are in mame. if you wait for the sound to begin before selecting the game it does not happen.

If this is an older card and older os you may not be able to pay 2 sounds at once. have you tried disabling menu ,theme and wheel sounds within hyperspin settings?

Archived