Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Internet Explorer does not play well with EmuMovies.com

Circo

I hate to say it, but it is very clear that this website does not work completely with Internet Explorer. For more than just this reason I suggest you use either Firefox or Chrome to get the best experience. Thanks

post-1-126942116379_thumb.jpg.jpg]

EDIT: I was exploring some more with IE8, OMG it sucks, nothing works, no lightboxes none of the videos. Please people ditch that horrible crap browser and get a better one thats free flag_of_truce.gif

Guest Tojin

The forum works fine with Chrome, except sometime there is a loading gif running on the page....

But maybe it is on all browser...

Guest astman

As far as I can see the web site also works PERFECTLY with Safari - at least on the Mac :)

Guest Tojin

As far as I can see the web site also works PERFECTLY with Safari - at least on the Mac :)

Talking about Safari, if you are an Iphone user, the site connects you directly with a non compatible skin (miss text... images... background image...)

So just change the theme and it will bring back to normal :)

Talking about Safari, if you are an Iphone user, the site connects you directly with a non compatible skin (miss text... images... background image...)

So just change the theme and it will bring back to normal :)

I am gonna fix that right now!

Guest Tojin

I am gonna fix that right now!

It's not a big deal Circo :)

If it's complicated to fix, just let it like it is right now.

We just have to click on the link at the bottom of the page to have the normal skin (black and orange one) only when we first visit the forum.

Guest Tojin

Oh just before i forget it.

Anybody knows how to do a mobile version of the forum ?

Is it complicated ?

Archived