Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Gameboy Classic box art

bLAZER

Yesterday I started browsing the net for Gameboy box scans. I'm gonna do my best to make a pack for classic gameboy. I guess there's no one else that has made a box pack for gameboy, but if there is please let me know.

These are the rules:

1. Primarely USA boxes. If I can't find a decent quality scan I'll take a European.

2. No watermarks. I'll remove watermarks - if possible - if I can't find a clear scan.

Complete eur/usa gameboy set is about 580 games, so I'll will probably take me forever. But I'll report the progress here. And if anyone can provide scans from their own gameboy boxes (I dont own any myself) please do.

Yesterday I started browsing the net for Gameboy box scans. I'm gonna do my best to make a pack for classic gameboy. I guess there's no one else that has made a box pack for gameboy, but if there is please let me know.

These are the rules:

1. Primarely USA boxes. If I can't find a decent quality scan I'll take a European.

2. No watermarks. I'll remove watermarks - if possible - if I can't find a clear scan.

Complete eur/usa gameboy set is about 580 games, so I'll will probably take me forever. But I'll report the progress here. And if anyone can provide scans from their own gameboy boxes (I dont own any myself) please do.

It shouldn't take to long. Try and get atleast a set first even if you have to mix euro boxes with the USA ones. I've done a lot and I mean a lot of box art for Hyperspin. If you get the set done you can just break up the work into parts that's what I do. So far I think I've done about 4000+ boxes for varies systems. I am looking forward to see how this turns out plz keep us posted on your work.

Also Starcontrol collected around 600 gameboy boxart scans a while back, I believe they are on the hyperspin ftp.

Really? Then he already did an almost complete pack then? And my work here is not needed? I'll check if I can get an FTP account there then.

Btw if you haven't already downloaded the resurrection pack for gameboy it has a lot of gameboy scans already in it, some good quality some not but easier than having to download some of them one at a time.

You can get it here:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=660135

Just go to the bottom of the first post and click on the Artwork[Final] link underneath Gameboy/gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance.

Great, thanks! I downloaded them I browsed the archive, unfortunately it seems like all the boxes are either from Mobygames, which means they have a watermark, or from Amazon, which means they're tiny. But as you said at least it will save me the trouble of manually have to search Mobygames. Thanks!

Archived