Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Aabra

Any ideas what's going on with this? It's quite annoying. The "loading..." text is always displayed in the main emumovies forum. Once you enter a subforum then it's gone but no matter what I do it's always there in the main forum. See the screenshot

post-1580-126843036547_thumb.png

Any ideas what's going on with this? It's quite annoying. The "loading..." text is always displayed in the main emumovies forum. Once you enter a subforum then it's gone but no matter what I do it's always there in the main forum. See the screenshot

post-1580-126843036547_thumb.png

What browser are you using, I see it for a sec or two sometimes but it goes away.

What browser are you using, I see it for a sec or two sometimes but it goes away.

Firefox 3.6 as well. I get it on my home computer and on my one at work.

I see it a lot in chrome, but it seems to go away rather quickly, I have actually noticed it since I first installed the board. I have been searching the ips forums but so far haven't found anything. I will keep looking.

It did just stick for me I refreshed and it went away, it's probably a little glitch, but new version of the forum software coming very soon. Maybe that will fix it. IPB 3 is still relatively new

Archived