Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Help with Download Service Utility and Hyperpause

sopela123

Hi there,

I am trying to configure the Download service utility to sync all artwork/manual/controls.... files for my Mame roms collection.

I want those files to show up using hyperpause.

As far as I know I  need to have something like this...

c:\hyperspin\media\artwork\mame\gamename\

and inside that gamename folder all files for that game

the closest i get is :

c:\hyperspin\media\artwork\mame\ and inside this folder all files...

or

c:\hyperspin\media\mame\artwork\ and inside this folder all files....

I have not found so far a way to automatically download the files in a format that hyperpause "likes"

How do you guys do it?

Thanks in advance.

Why aren't you using Hypersync?

The download utility here is not gonna be setup to be configurable like that and you are asking for something that is already in Hyperspin that does everything for you and is made to work with it?

All you need is Platinum membership on HS website and paid membership (personal choice obviously is Lifetime) membership here... Really easy fixed. :)

HI there, I am using Hypersync also, but I have not been able to use iy to download stuff like the manuals, adverts, control panels.. for Hyperpause. Can it be used for that? And if that is the case.. how?

Thanks

You are asking in the wrong place for that. :) Hyperspin site in the Hypersync forums is where I'd start. There are people trying to work on collecting this stuff and sites exist that are devoted to this but it is not really a priority for most people. At the moment HyperLaunch is taking up a lot of time as is the ongoing movement within Hyperspin itself. EmuMovies and Hypersync joining forced meant a lot more work for the guys here so you may be waiting a while for the little things to be addressed. :)

Archived