Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

Japanese 3DS Game Play videos

Hey there folks, unfortunately my system is now pushing up daises.  I had originally made a full set of game play videos (Japanese set)  I lost all of that data and like a dumb ass I never got around to backing up the videos for the 3DS or the NDS Japanese systems.  I had backed up all the clear logos, 2D Jackets and Cartridges that I had made for the 3DS but not the NDS.  I am currently remaking the carts and clear logos for the NDS.  I'm 600 deep which means for the NDS I am not yet halfway there.  Anyhoo, to make a long story short.  I'm looking to upload the 3DS carts and clear logos to share with the community.  Anybody out there with a full 3DS and NDS Japanese title game play videos that they would be willing to share with me?  I'd gladly share all of the cartridges and clear logos I have made for quite a lot of systems.  I have scanned my complete Japanese GameCube collection and my full N64 Japanese collection.  I am currently working on scanning my almost complete CIB Famciom collection.  The 12 titles that I don't have I will be able to get from collector friends here in Japan.   I have also finished scanning my Super Cassette Vision and Cassette Vision sets that I would be willing to share as well.  Don't yet know how to upload.  I will look into that this weekend.

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance

Adam AKA Jigen271

20 hours ago, Jigen271 said:

Hey there folks, unfortunately my system is now pushing up daises.  I had originally made a full set of game play videos (Japanese set)  I lost all of that data and like a dumb ass I never got around to backing up the videos for the 3DS or the NDS Japanese systems.  I had backed up all the clear logos, 2D Jackets and Cartridges that I had made for the 3DS but not the NDS.  I am currently remaking the carts and clear logos for the NDS.  I'm 600 deep which means for the NDS I am not yet halfway there.  Anyhoo, to make a long story short.  I'm looking to upload the 3DS carts and clear logos to share with the community.  Anybody out there with a full 3DS and NDS Japanese title game play videos that they would be willing to share with me?  I'd gladly share all of the cartridges and clear logos I have made for quite a lot of systems.  I have scanned my complete Japanese GameCube collection and my full N64 Japanese collection.  I am currently working on scanning my almost complete CIB Famciom collection.  The 12 titles that I don't have I will be able to get from collector friends here in Japan.   I have also finished scanning my Super Cassette Vision and Cassette Vision sets that I would be willing to share as well.  Don't yet know how to upload.  I will look into that this weekend.

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance

Adam AKA Jigen271

I know that we havent made those videos unfortunately.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Circo, I have just completed what I think is close to a full Japanese 3DS Catridge and Logo set as well as a Beautiful (If I do say so myself) Super Cassette Vision Cartridge, Clear Logo, Box art both back and front as well as Instruction manuals.  I have also scanned my Japanese Gamecube Jackets and Discs.  I have a full set but unfortunately for the community about 60 of my titles are sealed.  I am currently hunting down opened pieces so I can finish my scanning.  I will sort out missing titles after I finish the NDS set that I am working on.  How do I go about submitting these files for the community to use?  Looked around and didn't find anything to show me how to do this.   Can you point me in the right direction?  Thanks ahead of time... 

On 7/6/2024 at 3:59 PM, Jigen271 said:

Circo, I have just completed what I think is close to a full Japanese 3DS Catridge and Logo set as well as a Beautiful (If I do say so myself) Super Cassette Vision Cartridge, Clear Logo, Box art both back and front as well as Instruction manuals.  I have also scanned my Japanese Gamecube Jackets and Discs.  I have a full set but unfortunately for the community about 60 of my titles are sealed.  I am currently hunting down opened pieces so I can finish my scanning.  I will sort out missing titles after I finish the NDS set that I am working on.  How do I go about submitting these files for the community to use?  Looked around and didn't find anything to show me how to do this.   Can you point me in the right direction?  Thanks ahead of time... 

Can you send me a list of what Japanese titles your covering?

I am currently able to upload the full set of Super Cassette Vision, Clear Logos, Box Front and 3D Cartridges.  I have also made a full set of Cartridges for the Japanese GBA set and I have created close to a full Japanese set of 3DS Box Front, Clear Logos and Cartridges.  I will sort out missing files when I finish my NDS set.  The list of games that I was working off of was the Wikipedia list.  Hope that helps...

Adam