Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Grass Roots Campaign: Need Your Help!

Circo

You might not be aware but in addition to creating these videos running this site and working on the HyperSpin website I also do a weekly podcast called Tales From the Crate.  It's not video game related but we focus On music, Beer and Vinyl and being a little crazy.  To get noticed on iTunes really takes a grass roots effort if your not already famous and I am hoping to leverage the user base of this community to jumpstart the show.  Ratings, Reviews and Subscriptions really drive the rankings on itunes.  All I am asking is 30 seconds of your time.  If you have an iTunes account if you could at least rate the show and subscribe I would be eternally grateful.  If your feeling really generous with your time you could even leave a quick review and we will give you a shout out on our next episode.

Here are the links:

Tales From The Crate Podcast on iTunes

Tales From The Crate Podcast on Stitcher

Tales From The Crate Homepage on Groovepods.com

• 2 years later...

I love your title.  It takes me back to my youth when I watched Tales From the Crypt.  Is the "crate" related to how vynal was brought to stores in fruit crates in the 60s?

• 1 month later...

Sorry I don't have an iTunes account.  I tried the other two links but they seem not to work anymore.  I am also an avid lover of Vinyl.  Probably about 400+ in my collection now.  Is there another way I can support this and get the podcast?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2016 at 3:26 PM, corvette4evr said:

Sorry I don't have an iTunes account.  I tried the other two links but they seem not to work anymore.  I am also an avid lover of Vinyl.  Probably about 400+ in my collection now.  Is there another way I can support this and get the podcast?

Looks like it is here.  http://groovepods.com/tftc/

Found that using search in beyond pod for android.