Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Movie Previews

epicrean

OK I set Hyperspin up, updated it.  Ran Hypersync and it updated the wheel, carts, etc...     SO my question is how do I get Video Previews?  When I select a game in Hyperspin there is a place for a video with the words "Video Previews available at Emumovies.com"   I looked through the download section and can't find preview movies.  Thanks 

EPiC

OK I set Hyperspin up, updated it.  Ran Hypersync and it updated the wheel, carts, etc...     SO my question is how do I get Video Previews?  When I select a game in Hyperspin there is a place for a video with the words "Video Previews available at Emumovies.com"   I looked through the download section and can't find preview movies.  Thanks 

EPiC

In the download section you can find "Preview Movies" for pretty much any arcade\handheld\console game. What system(s) are you currently looking for?? You should also have access to the sites FTP (where you can find Video Snaps at 480p resolution) being a "Lifetime Member".

In the downlad section go to:

video and artwork colections>Console Collections>Atari 2600>Video Snaps (240p)

Or whatever system your looking for.

For MAME:

Video and artwork collections>Arcade Collections>MAME>Video Snaps (240p)

I don't have my Hyperspin setup to "auto download" all my videos, and artwork, as I do it all manually for various reasons, so I'm not to sure how that works. I believe Hypersync should have grabed those video snaps for you automatically??

• 1 year later...

You may want to post about this in the HyperSync support forums. Please read the READ ME FIRST thread over there as I know he has a specific .net update (that windows update doesn't grab) to make the emumovies side of the app function properly.

Archived