Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Please help, I need answers from the pros.

384sprites

I'm using Hyperspin, just downloaded it last week. There's this app that comes with it called HyperSync. I have a Platinum account with Hyperspin... anyhow when I launch HyperSync... and I go to accounts... There's two logins. One login is for Hyperspin and the other EmuMovies. I log into Hyperspin and it works. My login for EmuMovies says "Could not verify account information, please try again". 

The login for EmuMovies works on the website but not in the HyperSync app. Do I need a pay account? I'm confused, and I've been sitting on this for a week with no luck in the Hyperspin forums.

Thanks for any help, you're awesome.

post-29381-0-70127700-1360640423_thumb.j

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem. I went to download the above link and it says" Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer". Hypersync still will not let me log in to EmuMovie despite the fact I am a lifetime member. I don't know what this forum is like but I would ask at the Hyperspin forum though they aren't the most helpful bunch. Any ideas?

Also, I have the latest version of Hypersync and Platinum Hyperspin membership.

Did you re-install it anyway?

The latest version just came in a zip file and didn't require instilation. It just had the .exe file to launch the program straight out of the .zip.

Anything less than windows xp sp3 FULL Install will not work.  I'm just guessing that's the issue as it's come up a few times.  

I have Windows 7.

• 3 weeks later...

Try hitting up jhabers over there.

I just sent him a message thank you. He hasn't logged in for a little bit so hopefully he can be of some assistance as I STILL cannot log in, thanks for the suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

^ I have still not been able to fix this problem and have found no one who knows what to do. Just to recap:

I have latest version of HyperSync
I have a lifetime membership for EmuMovies
I have a platinum membership for HyperSpin
I have windows 7
I have the latest version of WMP
I have Microsoft .NET Framework 4
I am entering the correct username and password

What on Earth can the problem be? I am really regretting purchasing a lifetime membership.

Just a hunch, but do you have older versions of .NET Framework installed on your PC? 3, 3.5, etc?

Hey mate, I just remember regarding that going to a page via a link provided at the Hyperspin forum to see about getting the latest .NET Framework and it said it was all up to date. So I assumed going by that I was all good with .NET Framework?

Like Circo suggested, I'd try it on another PC if you have access to one and see if you still get the same results. I'm at a loss on this like you, but a few other things you could try is:

1.) Uninstall .NETFramwork and do a clean sweep of your registry (there are free programs that will do this for you), then re-install.

2.) You could also try re-downloading all HyperSpin files and replacing them in your HS directory to eliminate any possible conflicts and ensure everything is up to date.

3.) Are your C++ runtimes installed and up to date? I assume they are due to some emulators needing these files to run, but want to make sure.

Is your HS install at the root of your Primary drive C:\Hyperspin? Have you tried posting over at the HS forums to see if anyone over there knows what might be preventing it from working for you?

I have multiple versions of .NETFramwork installed on my HyperSpin PC and HyperSync is working as it should, so try installing all older versions including .NETFRamwork 4 and running Windows update. Hope I can help you figure this out.

EDIT: I see you did post over at the HS forums, hopefully someone can offer you some help with this.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived