Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Amiga videos do not match game

wiggles

I have noticed in my updates that many of the .mp4 videos in the Amiga section are incorrect.  The video shown is not the game of the title, but the sound appears to be correct.  Examples include Wings_v1.0_0410WingsOfFury_v1.0.  Has anyone else noticed this?

It appears that my noticing this was ill-timed because this was not an issue with the .flv versions.  I was replacing many of my previously downloaded videos with flv and then they were gone.  It caught me off-guard, but I understand the reason for their removal now.

• 1 month later...
I have noticed in my updates that many of the .mp4 videos in the Amiga section are incorrect.  The video shown is not the game of the title, but the sound appears to be correct.  Examples include Wings_v1.0_0410WingsOfFury_v1.0.  Has anyone else noticed this?

It appears that my noticing this was ill-timed because this was not an issue with the .flv versions.  I was replacing many of my previously downloaded videos with flv and then they were gone.  It caught me off-guard, but I understand the reason for their removal now.

With what set of Amiga games? WHDLoad?

I noticed the same thing too when I upgraded to mp4 from flv on the WHDLoad set, but I thought it was maybe something I did so wanted to double check.

Having a quick flick through the mp4s there are a few towards the end (in addition to the ones mentioned by wiggles)

Vroom&DataDisk_v1.4_1295&1296

WinterGames_v1.0

WoodysWorld_v1.0_2182

WizNLiz_v2.1_0749

Wanted_v1.1_2619

Wall_v1.00

I'm sure their must be more in there.  As per Wiggles, the sound appears to be correct but the videos are not.

I too have deleted my original flvs :-(

• 1 month later...

Yup, I noticed the same thing. It would be nice to have these errors fixed.

On a related note, are there any plans to add the missing Amiga videos in the future? And maybe even Videos for the "Hyperlisted" C64 games (about 500)? I would love to see some more Commodore-related material... :whistling: 

Thanks a lot, downloading the fixed videos now! So, are there any plans to add more Amiga and C64 stuff in the near future? I guess there are quie a few Commodore fans out there who would be delighted!  :jig: 

Archived