Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo Gamecube Updated (211 Videos)

Circo

good work on this. cant wait to see a full set. I pulled my Console out the loft for the kids with all the games that were released and atm there playing F-Zero GX they want to see the others so showed them the part video set done and they saw couple of other games they want to play as well.

Keep up the good work

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I don't like the Idea of having tags so the names will always match up with what you have. This is great for the downloader. But unfornately if going through the download section I would have to put tags so they match a given set and give a dat to match the set.  But I do like to have a dat so I can build the set it was based off or build to a more recent set. When I did my Gamecube set I did not use tags as it was based off the old set before redump and format may change again if going to cue, img, sub, or track as they have done with Playstation. (a pain in the butt if I ever download them to rename all those cue files if they have no names). So I say in the dowload section yes with a dat so it can be created to match. On the fpt or downloader it does not as the script will just find the name and rename accordingly as in the past I had a full set and all artwork was not downloaded so I had to go through the download section to pick up the rest as it did not match some of what i had.

Great job on the videos and hope to see more if the emulator supports it.