Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Content Updates-Sony PlayStation 2 Video Snaps Updated (2,111 New Videos)

Circo

(16x9) Sony PlayStation 2.png

This update has been in the works for awhile, and PS2 emulation has come so far since the original videos were recorded.  This update includes 2,111 new video snaps bringing the full set to 3,581 videos.  Naming has also been updated to the latest Redump naming standard.  Videos are live on the website, EmuMovies FTP and EmuMovies Sync.  Time to rescrape guys!  

Whats New

What's New - Sony PlayStation 2 (EM 1.5).txt

[File List] Sony Playstation 2 (Video Snaps)(Redump)(EM 1.5).txt

High Definition

(FTP & Sync) | (WIP)

Resolution

1440x1080

Frame Rate  60/50
 Audio Rate  192 kbit/s
 File Count 2754
 Total Size 56.2 GB

High Quality

(FTP & Sync)

Resolution

640x480

Frame Rate  60/50
 Audio Rate  192 kbit/s
 File Count 3581
 Total Size 35.2 GB

Standard Quality

(Site, FTP & Sync)

Resolution

320x240

Frame Rate  30/25
 Audio Rate  128 kbit/s
 File Count 3581
 Total Size 11.5 GB

Links:

View full article

• Like 2

Also tons of the newer ones have the audio out of sync. I'm having to pick and choose which ones I don't use for my setup compared to the previous versions. Is there any way I can help with the snaps?? I find this happens quite often with sync issues or quality regression.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SixWingedFreak said:

Also tons of the newer ones have the audio out of sync. I'm having to pick and choose which ones I don't use for my setup compared to the previous versions. Is there any way I can help with the snaps?? I find this happens quite often with sync issues or quality regression.

They were captured over a yearlong period.  It’s possible there is a bad batch in there.  Anything you notice out of wack can be redone.  I know that may be tedious but I assure you if there is a list it can be moderately quickly addressed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 11:18 AM, SixWingedFreak said:

I just uploaded 2700 resynced videos, found the audio problem.  Black is just plain messed up, working on another update.  So far I have over 200 new videos ready for the next update.