Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Super Famicom

Dadda

Still waiting on Circo to finalize all the Super Fam vids in my folder.

As for Hypersync, no it still doesn't work, at least not for me. You can do a tedious workaround by temporarily moving and renaming database files though. Like taking your Famicom xml, copy/pasting it in Nintendo db folder and renaming it Nintendo so Hypersync will grab all the proper vids.

• 2 weeks later...

Then will the famicom vids all end up the the nintendo vids directory and have to be manually identified and relocated? I haven't doen this yet but am just wondering how this will play out. Thanks for the response!

Figured out what the problem was. The systems were not linked up in HyperBase. jhabers took care of it. You need to reset up the system. Nintendo Famicom is good to go, I will try to get Super Famicom set up in the next day or so.

Awesome stuff, tested it and appears to work perfectly. When you go to set up Super Fam, don't forget to finalize the vids from my folder. Those are the last missing vids from the system, at least from the ones in our db and until new translations come out. I think "Shin Megami If..." patch is coming soon.

Edit: I did all the English translated Game Boy Advance games tonight after adding them to my setup. So there's more you need to finalize plus some other gaps I filled in  :turned:

Another UPDATE: you guys will like this one. Know all those ColecoVision games with red exclamation marks? I did them all except Dukes of Hazzard, in my FTP folder waiting for final touch, I don't think Dukes is playable in emulators as it required a steering wheel. Some of these others I got to work by using hacked roms I found online that allow them to be controlled with a joystick. They play fine in BlueMSX.

Find them here

Software -> Games -> Modified Games

Nice! I know Bee supports the driving controller don't know if it runs Dukes of Hazard though. Not sure if MESS supports the controller as well.

EDIT: Yeah MESS seems to support it as well.

Archived