Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Filled in some missing SNES vids

cowbells

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here much, but damn do I sneak around on these boards a lot!

Whelp, it's finally time for me to start contributing stuff instead of just stealing other people's hard work. Check out the FTP under my user name for some of the missing SNES videos from the minted Hyperspin list. There are two I didn't do still: Super Copa (Brazil) because I couldn't seem to get past the menu screen (after 30 seconds of trying haha) and Mickey's Playtown Adventure - A Day of Discovery! (USA) (Proto) because that game does not work properly. It's playable, but freezes. At least it did for me.

I'm also starting to work on some Japanese translated SNES games. Some of those games are awesome. Bahamut Lagoon is the only one I've got up so far (wheels and 3D box included), but there will be many more to come.

I'm making all this stuff for myself, so sorry if the file format isn't right for you. I've just been using Camtasia, saving as a .wmv and converting them to .flv. Each one has a 1 second fade in for sound and the a fade in / out between the gameplay and the menu screen for sound as well. I tried my best to match the style of videos that are currently being made. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to let me know if you want the original .wmvs, they are a bit nicer quality before conversion, but at the size I'm viewing these vids, they look fine.

Keep checking the FTP for more stuff and I'll keep making them! Also, I check the Hyperspin boards way more frequently than these, so if you'd like to get ahold of me, go there. Peace out!

Edit: It just occurred to me that I could just haved edited my first post. Anyway, I just added more SNES Translated Japanese videos:

Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2)

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 1

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 2

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 3

BS Legend of Zelda - Ancient Stone Tablets Week 4

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Third Quest'

BS Legend of Zelda - 'Fourth Quest'

Also, added a hack of Super Mario World:

Super Mario Odyssey - A Journey Through Time and Space

I'm not going to keep updating the forum on what I'm working on, so just check the FTP for more of the same.

Yea, I've been doing a bit more research on this matter. djvj from Hyperspin pointed me to his awesome tutorial videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/djvj1

I decided to cease making these until I could provide lossless vids in the format requested. I'll keep at it and start posting more again once I've got it all figure out. Thanks for the reply!

Archived