Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Taito Type X Videos and Artwork Released

Circo

I am pleased to announce the Release of the Taito Type X sets. A special thanks goes out to RaiV3R for the initial video captures.

Artwork Changes:

Added Game play snaps

Added Title snaps

Clrmamepro Dat files included

Video Changes:

Added Video snaps

Added System Intro Video

Encoded from Masters to x264/AAC

Normalized Audio with AAC Gain

Clrmamepro Dat files included

Artwork Set List:

Video Set List:

Click here to view the article

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I can't check the ftp now, but they are under Arcade\ArcadePC or something like that as Circo did a whole new ArcadePC Loader set a while back which includes all the Type X games.

I can't check the ftp now, but they are under Arcade\ArcadePC or something like that as Circo did a whole new ArcadePC Loader set a while back which includes all the Type X games.

Ah, found em, thx.

• 3 months later...

I had a heck of a time locating this stuff. Did a search for taito on the FTP and no go. Figured I'd help the next persons have an easier time of it.

Here are the video snaps:
/Official/Video Snaps [MP4][480p]/Arcade Collections/ArcadePC [Videos][MP4][480p][EM 20121124]

From the top of my head at least SSF4 ver.2012 and Arcana Heart 2 (Not the Suggoi! version). There are more dumps, but not hacked yet so they don't work.

I'm not a fan of these, but there are also 2 e-Amusement Pop 'n Music games that I have yet to test (but afaik they work), and then there's Beatmania 18 since you did the video for the 17th you might want to do this one as well (another 30GB+ game lol).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...