Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MAME Overlays

zero_koop

Does EmuMovies supply the "overlays" used in some MAME games? I'm not sure if "overlays" is the right term, but I am referring to the artwork that is displayed beneath the computer generated graphics of some games. It was used to enhance the look of the game by providing an interesting background image that didn't need to be rendered by the computer. I think Asteroids was a game that used one. EmuMovies doesn't seem to supply these files which seems surprising. Does anyone know where I can download these files? Thanks.

Those are part of the "Artwork" set. It includes backgrounds and bezels and goes in the mame/artwork folder

Those are part of the "Artwork" set. It includes backgrounds and bezels and goes in the mame/artwork folder

I see, thank you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By STAiNLESS
      2D Boxes for MAME (Arcade)
      3D Boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST, 3D update pack by @Psychosteve, Converted to 2D by @STAiNLESS

Not for everyone, but I like to have my 2D art match exactly my 3D art. So I converted the excellent 3D boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST to 2D.
      Full credit to him and his helpers.

• By STAiNLESS
      View File MAME (Arcade) 2D Boxes Version 2 by Mr. Retrolust (Converted by STAiNLESS)
      2D Boxes for MAME (Arcade)
      3D Boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST, 3D update pack by @Psychosteve, Converted to 2D by @STAiNLESS

Not for everyone, but I like to have my 2D art match exactly my 3D art. So I converted the excellent 3D boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST to 2D.
      Full credit to him and his helpers.

Submitter STAiNLESS Submitted 11/20/2021 Category Artwork Resolution 560x780 Naming MAME EmuMovies Sync FTP Folder  
    • By Circo
      View File MAME Video Snaps Pack (SQ)
      EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for MAME
      Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync
      High Quality
      Standard Quality
      If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area
      Upgraded members can also download this collection via our FTP File Server and our EmuMovies Sync application
      Submitter Circo Submitted 12/12/2016 Category Game Videos Resolution SQ 320x240 / HQ 640x480 Naming MAME Frame Rate 60 FPS
      30 FPS Total Files in Collection 0  
  • 1 Member Viewed