Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Amiga Demo Recordings

bLAZER

for bad games I have a default error video, let me know if you would like it.

Ehmm... another one that the one with the red triangle?

As long as they make the theme for your resolution vs 4:3 it will be fine.

Not following you here exactly... I guess you mean that the video resolution doesn't matter since it's up to theme to preserve the aspect ratio?

I started a batch this night, and sadly that lousy program Adobe Media Encoder crashes after 50-200 videos (started it three times). But otherwise the videos came out great, will take a little longer to do them all though. Average files size is 8 mb and I can't hardly spot ANY compression artifacts at all, reeeeaeeeally nice.

OK, so I'm pretty done here, except for the about 150 videos that needs special configuration. All demos that have a video can be launched from WinUAE. I'll upload all the things needed for Hyperspin. (Videos, amiga executables, WinUAE setting, database).

OK, so I'm pretty done here, except for the about 150 videos that needs special configuration. All demos that have a video can be launched from WinUAE. I'll upload all the things needed for Hyperspin. (Videos, amiga executables, WinUAE setting, database).

Very cool, good job Blazer!

Thanks... OK, so I was uploading the videos... and suddenly the Blazer-folder doesn't exist in the WIP-folder... so did someone delete it? And who and why in that case?

• 2 weeks later...

I accidently found it.. someone has moved the Blazer-folder into

/Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/Celly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I would like to replicate this on my Amiga WHDload demo collection. Tried "snapshot wizard" in the download section but couldnt get it to work properly.

Anyone have a script or app to make it happend?

/sic

• 5 months later...

Archived