Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

What is the video download limit?

Rooster

Thank You for putting up the Playstation videos in the download section.

Just what is the limit I thought it was 200mb but I am only able to download about 70mb so far 2 days at 144mb and only 97 files out of over 1500 files at this rate it would take over a month just for 1 system would it be better in 50mb blocks or increase the download limit on videos. I am working on another set of artwork but they are watermarked (is this acceptible ?) If not, is there anyone who could clean it up?.

The limit for Basic Members is 50 files or 250mb per day whichever comes first. As far as content contributor status that is for those who contribute to video snap sets in a meaningful way. View our video submission guide for details.

Thanks for replying but isnt 50 files per day is a little too low, being that any given set is over 1000 files. Is this a litte to harsh to those who can not afford to donate ( not including the speed given for theese downloaqds anywhere between 2kb to 50kb) I'm living on a fixed budget. As far as making videos I have no idea where to start or begin including the time to learn. trying new emulators gather artwork verifying roms and trying to work on frontend is already time consuming. But if anyone wants to make a donation on my behalf I would be totally grateful..In the attachement below is this acceptable? This handheld system is not listed here and I would like to provide the Box art and snaps for this system ( All English) Thanks to Advanscene.

post-1858-0-20041100-1328110884_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Sorry to restart an old-ish thread, but when exactly does the "day" start?

I am in Australia and will be upgrading my membership in the near future, but I cannot fathom out when the "download day" actually commences (is it at midnight in California????????)

Thanks

Shando

• 4 weeks later...

The limit for Basic Members is 50 files or 250mb per day whichever comes first. As far as content contributor status that is for those who contribute to video snap sets in a meaningful way. View our video submission guide for details.

Quick Question... If I were to Hit the 50th file and also hit the 250MB mark will it finish the Download or cut it off while in the middle?

Archived