Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Grand Opening Giveaway is Here!

Circo

EmuMovies Forum Grand Opening Giveaway

To celibrate the Grand Opening of the new EmuMovies Forums we are going to have giveaways that will run the next four weeks. Each week we will be giving out prizes to random members. Additional prizes may be added during the course of the contest.

Prizes to be given out

4 - EmuMovies "LIFETIME" ftp accounts (EmuMovies.com)

2 - GameEx Licenses (Courtesy of GameEx.com)

1 - HyperSpin FTP Account (Courtesy of HyperSpin.com)

1 - iTouch2 DS Game Card (EmuMovies.com)

Rules:

Keeping it pretty simple here, everyone who becomes a member of the EmuMovies.com forums is eligible to win. Winners will be chosen randomly each sunday by midnight and announced.

Drawing dates are as follows:

Drawing #1 - Sunday 11/15/2009

Drawing #2 - Sunday 11/22/2009

Drawing #3 - Sunday 11/29/2009

Drawing #4 - Sunday 12/06/2009

We hope to build a community interested in having complete artwork packs including video snaps for all emulated systems. As well as discussions and resources for various FE's. We hope everyone will come check us out and for anyone who would like to help out we welcome you to our humble little group.

Hope everyone has fun!

Awesome. Hopefully nobody else joins increasing my chances, lol.

Seriously though, I had been longing for this forum for a long time. It will definitely make the sets/projects advance more smoothly and be more organized. Even having teams working on projects/sets instead of an individual. I know good stuff will come out of this.

Good job! smile.gif

EmuMovies Forum Grand Opening Giveaway

To celibrate the Grand Opening of the new EmuMovies Forums we are going to have giveaways that will run the next four weeks. Each week we will be giving out prizes to random members. Additional prizes may be added during the course of the contest.

Prizes to be given out

4 - EmuMovies "LIFETIME" ftp accounts (EmuMovies.com)

2 - GameEx Licenses (Courtesy of GameEx.com)

1 - HyperSpin FTP Account (Courtesy of HyperSpin.com)

1 - iTouch2 DS Game Card (EmuMovies.com)

Rules:

Keeping it pretty simple here, everyone who becomes a member of the EmuMovies.com forums is eligible to win. Winners will be chosen randomly each sunday by midnight and announced.

Drawing dates are as follows:

Drawing #1 - Sunday 11/15/2009

Drawing #2 - Sunday 11/22/2009

Drawing #3 - Sunday 11/29/2009

Drawing #4 - Sunday 12/06/2009

We hope to build a community interested in having complete artwork packs including video snaps for all emulated systems. As well as discussions and resources for various FE's. We hope everyone will come check us out and for anyone who would like to help out we welcome you to our humble little group.

Hope everyone has fun!

I want a Holodeck! (still)

Those are great giveaways! Hope I win the lifetime ftp account ^^ Good luck everyone!

How about this, Content Creators get free lifetime accounts. I have made my final decision in this matter!

drinks.gif

Welcome to the club lol.

Guest Ninja Rygar

How about this, Content Creators get free lifetime accounts. I have made my final decision in this matter!

drinks.gif

Welcome to the club lol.

Wow. That should serve as incentive to help! Good show Circo! You are the man.

drinks.gif

Welcome to the club lol.

Wow, that's great Circo! Thanks :P Well, I think I have all I could wish for, I see forward too seeing some lucky winners!

Archived