Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Launchbox cant login

CraftyPanda

Hi all,

A have a an issue where lauchbox cannot log into EmuMovies. I can log into the website just fine. the chain of events were these :

1. Fresh install launchbox
2. Logged into EmuMovies fine this time
3. Started importing, but was throwing up loads of errors regarding how it couldnt import
4. Reliased my Emu Subscription had expired
5. Renewed Emu subscription
6. Started the process again but this time when i got to the bit to put Emu credentails in it just will not log in.

Does Emu maintain a blacklist of sorts? Maybe becuase i tried importing without a valid sub? I dont know.

Anyone else had these issues or can offer any adivce?

Thank you

• 3 months later...

While I don't have the issues as mentioned above - I CAN log in to the EmuMovies website just fine.  But when I try to login via Launchbox it says "Unable to login to EmuMovies".  I've typed in the password probably 5+ times, slowly, accurately, but just doesn't work unfortunately.

49 minutes ago, Blacktide02 said:

While I don't have the issues as mentioned above - I CAN log in to the EmuMovies website just fine.  But when I try to login via Launchbox it says "Unable to login to EmuMovies".  I've typed in the password probably 5+ times, slowly, accurately, but just doesn't work unfortunately.

Yep a change last night made the auth script stop working, working on resolving that now

2 hours ago, Blacktide02 said:

Thanks for the update and response.

Good luck with the debug!

It's fixed now, had one setting wrong then went to sleep.  Sorry for the issue 🤕

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Tacomaster said:

Same thing is happening to me where i cannot login on launchbox

It's a known issue that the Launchbox integration has some issues with certain special characters.  Try resetting your password to letters/numbers only

Archived