Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Question about moving servers

Circo

To be honest, I have about had it with my hosting, currently I have 250GB of storage and desperately need to double that at a minimum. I have been going rounds for three months now trying to get them to upgrade and they just won't do it. I have found some alternatives but moving the FTP just can not be done manually at this point.

Does anyone know if you can move those acounts from one server to another. Currently I am using cPanel and I plan to stick with that.

Luckily after the last move I was smart enough to keep things like the news blog, forums, store etc on other servers than my primary so all I am really concerned with is moving the FTP to something with more storage and faster speeds.

To be honest, I have about had it with my hosting, currently I have 250GB of storage and desperately need to double that at a minimum. I have been going rounds for three months now trying to get them to upgrade and they just won't do it. I have found some alternatives but moving the FTP just can not be done manually at this point.

Does anyone know if you can move those acounts from one server to another. Currently I am using cPanel and I plan to stick with that.

Luckily after the last move I was smart enough to keep things like the news blog, forums, store etc on other servers than my primary so all I am really concerned with is moving the FTP to something with more storage and faster speeds.

This has been resolved, it was much easier that I thought, sites are moving as I write this.

Archived