Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Error: Too Many Files to Search

orsty3001

Question

"Error: Too Many Files to Search" I'm getting this error when I try to search just my MAME roms. Do I have to split them up and then put them back together in the folder or what? What is the limit of this program? Why is there a limit?

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, orsty3001 said:

"Error: Too Many Files to Search" I'm getting this error when I try to search just my MAME roms. Do I have to split them up and then put them back together in the folder or what? What is the limit of this program? Why is there a limit?

I responded to your support ticket

Just migrated my entire Mame complete collection updated to .247 to a 2TB SSD, and I downloaded the new version of EmuSync .255 and it says the topic of this thread, "Error: Too Many Files to Search". 

Hey Circo, we talked a while ago, to answer your question directed at Magneto, uhmm... All of them lol 

Is there a work around for this yet.

And What's up with Hypersync, says it can't verify my credentials, as I am Platinum? Is that program dead and buried?

I actually figured it out, I have my ROMs folder with my CHD folder inside of that. I unchecked "sub folders" and it ran smooth, in fact I was missing some 1400 HD files. Then I directed to the CHD folder only but checked "sub folder" and finished a few for those. Everything is fine now.

I've really worked it out; inside my ROMs folder is my CHD folder. It operated without a hitch when I unchecked "sub folders"; in reality, I was missing almost 1400 HD files. Next, I completed a few for the CHD folder alone, but I also clicked the "sub folder" box. Now everything is alright.

build now gg