Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

[Req Filled] Model 2 Video's

Doosh

Hi Circo

Is there any chance that you can release the high quality MPEG4 video's for the Sega Model 2 set? I note on the download utility (Ver 0.91), under the artwork drop down menu, the option for the download is not available.

Also with the download utility, what does the following message mean - Please provide detailed description:

'Update downloads are available. Would you like to list only updates that are available to you?'

Thank you

D

I'm almost done with the 1.0 set I'll finish it up and post it Hopefully for thanksgiving :) Since the old set was based solely on .9 I decided to redo the whole thing.

Also with the download utility, what does the following message mean - Please provide detailed description:

'Update downloads are available. Would you like to list only updates that are available to you?'

The list will show you any sets that have updated files in them that you have previously downloaded through the app. If you run those sets they will automatically update the files on your hard drive.

Circo

Thank you. I look forward to the updated Sega model 2 MPEG4 video set. Just let us know when it is release, Thank you.

In regard to your reply on the download utility question, I still cannot comprehend what you mean. Can you please describe an example?

Thank you

D.

It's taken me a little longer to get to than I hoped, it's coming soon.

As far as the download service. If you used it to download mame vids for example, and I add or change 50 vids, then you will get that notification. When you go to mame an download it will update your set but not redownload the entire thing (assuming the videos previously downloaded are in the folder.