Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ FILLED) Ssf4ae

dprofeta

Ok so i am special. I have tried to search high and low to find a vid for my hyper spin cab for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. They finally patched and added support for 640x480 res so I added it to my cab. I found a theme but can't find the flv to go with it. I have searched the site and also the FTP. Please help.

At least for Type X there's no video for SSF4 AE afaik, that one and Samurai Shodown are the only games without a video even though all the Type X2 ones currently on the FTP are not fully compatible with HS1.0.

I would do the videos for both of the games, but I can't capture any of the TypeX2 games on my machine without huge frameskip issues :confused:

I have not been able to get Sam sho to work (maybe someone can shoot me a working copy) ;) I'll get ssf4ae added tonight as it looks like i forgot to add it.

EDIT: Ok, um I guess I didnt make it, i will whip another one up

Ok, so I just checked the ftp under taito type x2 and there are no files at all. What happened? This whole thing has got me learning more about the taito type x games and I am adding them to my cab now. This never ends does it?

you must have caught me right in the middle of an update, brolly pointed out a few problems I had to fix. I'll try and get ss4ae and samsho both up here shortly.

And no....It never ends lol